Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My awesome 2 country project

Hi!!! Welcome to my humanities blog, you will be able to  follow me and my projects through my whole 7th grade school year!!! Hope you enjoy. :)


My first project of the year  was to make a presentation on two countries that are related to me in some way. We only had only 5 min to present, but I am to much in love with my countries that I could talk about it for hours and right pages about it ( But witting is not really my thing). The two country I choose were Switzerland and France. Switzerland is a magnificent small country in the middle of Europe, full of huge mountains this country is very famous for it's chocolate and watches and France is a very famous country specially with Paris as it's capital, it has the biggest population of all the cities in Europe. Now I  am going to  tell you what are my personal relation ship with those 2 countries:
  • Switzerland: I was born in Geneva ( Switzerland), I lives 11 years of my life there and I obliviously have a Swiss passport!!!
  • France: Half of my family is french and I have a french passport!

No comments:

Post a Comment